28/12/10

My top 20 from GLEE

A estas alturas supongo que ya todos conocéis la serie Glee... Ahora, después de su capítulo navideño, han hecho un parón hasta el próximo así que para refrescar la memoria he intentado hacer una lista con las 20 canciones que más me han gustado durante las dos temporadas.
I guess you all know "Glee"... Now, afther the Christmas chapter, they've stopped until next one, so you don't forget it I've tried to do a list with the 20 song I like the most, during the two seasons.

Total eclipse of the heart (by Bonnie Tyler)
My life would suck without you (by Kelly Clarkson)
Telephone (by Lady Gaga)
Billionaire (by Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars)
Teenage Dream (by Katy Perry)
Forget you (by Cee Lo Green)
Singing' in the rain/Umbrella (by Gene Kelly/Rihanna)
Just the way you are (by Bruno Mars)
Hey Soul Sister (by Train)
(I've had) The time of my life (from Dirty Dancing)
Can't fight this feeling (by Reo Speedwagon)
Bad Romance (by Lady Gaga)
Dream on (by Aerosmith)
I'll stand by you (by Pretenders)
Rehab (by Amy Winehouse)
Beautiful (by Christina Aguilera)
Piano Man (by Billy Joel)
Gives you hell (by The All-American Rejects)
Halo/Walking on sunshine (by Beyonce/Katrina & The Waves)

Ha sido difícil elegir solo 20 canciones. He puesto las que creo que son más conocidas por todos pero por supuesto no os olvidéis de escuchar Poker Face, You're the want that I want, Like a virgin, etc. (Las canciones no están en ningún orden particular)
It has been really difficult to choose just 20 songs... I've put the most famous for everybody but of course you can't forget Poker face, You're the want that I want, Like a virgin, etc. (The songs are in no particular order).

Si queréis, aquí tenéis la lista completa de las dos temporadas.
You can check the hole list of both seasons here: