1/12/10

Moulin Rouge!

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
Your song:



My gift is my song, And this one's for you.
You can tell everybody That this is your song.
It may be quite simple but Now that it's done.
Hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world.

Elephant Love Medley:



I was made for loving you baby,
You were made for loving me.
In the name of love!
One night in the name of love!

El Tango de Roxanne:



Feelings I can't fight,
You're free to leave me,
But just don't deceive me
And please,
Believe me when I say,
I love you.

Come what may:



Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time