5/2/11

Groups I like/love


30 Seconds to Mars
Aerosmith
A Day to Remember
A Rocket to the Moon
All Time Low
Allstar Weekend
BackStreet Boys
Billy Tallent
Blink 182
Boys Like Girls
Bullet for my Valentine
Busted
Cobra Starship
Cute is What We Aim For
Elliot Minor
Finley
Five for Fighting
Good Charlotte
Green Day
Forever The Sickest Kids
Funeral for a Friend
Kids in Glass Houses
Lifehouse
Maroon 5
McFly
MxPx
My Chemical Romance
My Favourite Highway
Nickelback
One Republic
Panic! At the Disco
Paramore
Plain White T’s
Room 94
Scouting for Girls
Simple Plan
Sing It Loud
Story of the Year
Sum 41
The All American Rejects
The Calling
The Fray
The Maine
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
The Rocket Summer
The Script
The Summer Set
The Used
This Century
Train
Twenty Twenty
You Me At Six
Hope I didn't forget any group!