14/12/17

I'm in love with the shape of you


Hace mucho tiempo que mi hermana estaba insistiendo en que fuéramos a hacernos fotos y el otro día nos motivamos e hicimos algunas. De paso aproveché para estrenar mi falda nueva de Bershka. Las medias son de Primark, pero están iguales en Calzedonia y la camisa es una básica de Stradivarius que personalicé para el concierto de Ed Sheeran.
¡Yo estoy encantada con el resultado!

My sister has been insisting in going to take pictures for a while and the other day we finally get motivated. By the way I used my new skirt from Bershka for the first time. The tights are from Primark, but you can find the same ones in Calzedonia and the t-shirt is a basic one from Stradivarius that I personalize for the Ed Sheeran' concert. 
I'm delighted with the result!