12/10/12

Favorite Blogger: Mary-Kate Fashion


If I had to choose a favorite blogger I think I will go with Wioletta, from Mary-Kate Fashion. First of all, I love his hair, of course, and second, I really like her outfits. She really has a great inspiration and knows how to combine trends, and with her it's all about the details.
I leave you with some of my favourite photos from her, so you can understand what I'm talking about.

Si tuviera que elegir una de mis bloggers favoritas creo que me quedaría con Wioletta, de Mary-Kate Fashion. Lo primero, me encanta su pelo, obvio, y segundo, me gustan mucho sus outfits. Es muy inspiradora y sabe como combinar tendencias, pero además siempre tiene algún detalle que me encanta.
Os dejo con algunas de mis fotos favoritas para que veáis de que estoy hablando.
















What do you think of her?